Why apply to edventure?
We are a pan-European hybrid accelerator and venture builder. By students and for students.
You can apply with an existing startup or team; with an idea or without one.
The only prerequisite is to be passionate about building something incredible with like-minded people.
Check out out FAQs (at the bottom) if you have any more questions.
- Skills: our amazing workshops will equip you with all the skills you need to become a successful entrepreneur.
- Mentorship: our team sources mentors with industry specific expertise who will help shape the vision of your venture.
- Inspiration: in our much loved guest talks, you will hear the stories and advice of successful entrepreneurs such as the founders of BrewDog, Skyscanner or Fanduel, who gave inspiring talks in our pilot cohort.
- Tools and credits: our partnerships allow us to offer you free or discounted access to the best tools. Benefits include $20,000 for Stripe, $1000 for Notion, $5000 for AWS, $2000 for Airtable, 90% off Hubspot and 10% off Vestd.
- Networking: not only will you be able to network with fellow founders and cohort participants, but also with mentors, successful founders and investors. You will also gain access to our exclusive alumni group.
- Resources: as a member of edventure, you will have access to all our resources, such as previous guest talks, podcasts, compilations of useful tools and other resources.
- Cash prize: our amazing sponsorship partners allow us to offer the best performing teams cash prizes to get their ventures off the ground and cover potential costs.
- Investors : our programme culminates in a Demo Day in which successful teams may pitch in front of our partner investors.
- Exposure: as a participant of edventure, thousands of people will hear about your venture during the programme and on demo day, on our social media and our podcast which may lead to exciting opportunities for your venture.
Applications for the Artemis cohort are now closed. Subscribe here to be informed when we open applications for the next cohort.